Imperative Flower Care Tips You Should Know
Flowers have been present for millions of years and they grow wild on every continent. Although garden hybridization & cultivation has led to the growth of very many flowers & plants, there are thousands of species, which still do not grow so well on their own.
If you are growing flowers, you should know that nature at times requires some help for it to assist the crops in your garden to grow strong and big. Every sort of flower has its own requirements.
If these requirements are adequately provided, they will enable flowers to grow perfectly. These requirements vary according to the type of flower. Rhododendrons, for instance, have their own requirement while roses have their own needs too.
Many people unfortunately do not understand how to best take care of flowers. This article luckily attends to this problem as it provides the most imperative flower care tips.
· You should not pierce or smash flowers’ stems, or use blunt scissors to prune them since this can inhibit water uptake, cause flower infections and completely destroy the flowers’ water vessels.
· You should never put your flowers close to ripening fruits since it releases small amounts of ethylene gas, which can prematurely age flowers. Dying flowers also have the same effect so they should be removed.
· Never put bleach-in water, lemonade, aspirin or copper coins close to your flowers. They are mythically thought to feed flowers, but they don’t. Generally, homemade formulas like these ones are time consuming, messy and do more harm than good.
· Never mix narcissi and daffodils with other flowers. The typically emit latex from them stems when cut. This component can shorten flowers’ life.
· Do not mix flowers with chilies or expose them too bright sunlight. This can inhibit the spread of bacteria that intern causes plant infections.